I won't argue that he's a great asset to the list, I just didn't want your
nomination for him not to count. :)

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank, Gordon M. (CMS/CTR)
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 9:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Arslist Awards, in peril of cancellation

**

Rules?

Chris is long overdue. Since Dan was "thinking" of cancelling the awards, I
thought it was appropriate to broadcast. I will forward directly to Dan, but
this should start a rout for Chris.

Gordon M. Frank

Remedy Skilled Professional

ITIL V3 Certified