Hi all - I am in the process of building 2 brand new 7.x servers, a dev & QA
environments.

On Dev I have installed: Window 2003, IIS. Java 1.6.0_07, Active Perl 5.10.0 b
1003, ARS 7.1 p 4 (server, admin, user, approval).  Then I installed KM 7.2
(which installed Tomcat 5.5 & HummingBird 5.4).

But when I go to http:\\<server>\rkm    I get 404 (page cannot be found).

I looked on the list but they didn't cover this and I looked at the install doc
and everything they say should be done has been done.

I have added to my IIS a virtual directory called rkm and it points to the
correct folder.  Is this what I should have done?  I still have to build my QA
environment and want to do it correctly.

Thanks!!!

  _____

Christie Pargeter
Legacy Health System
IS - Programming
SR Technical Analyst
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  System Office
tel: 503-415-5149