Rick,

A lot of my smaller menu's work fine as a drop down list.  This is a
larger menu and it is off a drop down list, but no clear.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Adding Clear to a Menu

**

You can have that happen automatically by changing the display type of
the menu-attached character field to Drop-down.  That makes the field
un-editable (i.e. looks like a legitimate drop-down field; i.e. Status),
and adds the Clear selection at the bottom of the list.

Rick