http://arsweb4.ars.unt.edu/helpdesk/creating_system_outages.htm

There is a screen shot on the top of this page that shows all of our
possible categories and their service items - the logged-in user is a
member of all of the Customer Companies as well as Incident User.  Most
users only see a subset of these categories.

Note that we decided to completely hide the My Service Items status
section of the Launcher... all it would do is confuse the customers
because all it lists are the statuses of the tasks in Kinetic that
create Incidents in ITSM 7.  No one needs to see that activity but the
helpdesk manager who creates/test/manages our service items, and he uses
the Kinetic Request Submissions Console to do that.  If we ever add
service items that create task workflow with approvals WITHIN Kinetic
itself, we will probably create another launcher for those that includes
the status section.

BTW, once you get the integration to Incident working, and the service
items have been set up and tested, the only thing that we have seen so
far that causes one that was working to fail is a mistaken change on the
back-end assignment rules for Incident Management that caused the create
task to fail in the HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.

Call Tracking Administration Manager

http://itsm.unt.edu/