LJ,

I have not done it... but ... I would guess that it would not be to
hard to do....

I would look at this as a possible UI to display this kind of data:
  http://simile.mit.edu/timeline/

Basically I think you could do an XML export of the Escalation objects.
Write a small XSLT transformation to create an XML file that you can
feed to timeline.

HTH

--
Carey Matthew Black