-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 12:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Escalation Calendar

There was a presentation at WARUG (Washington (DC) Area Remedy User
Group)  last year or the year before with someone presenting how to
extract this information.  It's not pretty, but it is possible.  But,
unfortunately, I cannot find the information.  I'll keep digging.....

Lisa