________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 9:17 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator in 7.x

It could be that one of the BMC rivals (i.e. CA, HP, IBM) are starting
this kind of rumors... kinda like a  FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt)
strategy. I wouldn't be surprised a bit!

When a senseless rumor like that gets started, you always have to ask,
who benefits??

-Guillaume