Thanks, Axton.

As also mentioned in my original E-mail, I was attempting to be proactive in
letting the larger community know of the changes when I found out they were
posted to the UserWorld web site.  I just copy/pasted the language from the web
site into my message as a convenience so that folks on plain-text E-mail
readers could see the info as well without having to go to the URL.

My (limited) knowledge is that an E-mail was sent to some partners and internal
BMC employees.  A more formal message is most likely going out to registered
guests soon.

I suppose that I could have waited until the formal E-mail was set out to point
folks to the UserWorld site - or waited until an ARSList member stumbled upon
it and then posted "Hey, they rescheduled BMC UserWorld and didn't tell us!" -
but I thought it more community responsible to post the link to the preliminary
information as soon as it was publicly available.  My apologies if that has
caused dissatisfaction due to the informal method used.

Thanks,

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.