Hi Gavin,

We have noticed that running what should be simple commands doesn't
seem to work as well in Windows as it does in UNIX. We have had better
luck writtning little batch files in most cases.

Also we were battling an issue a week ago where trying to run a batch
file in a set fields RP would execute differently then from just a Run
Process action.  We could see that the batch was running in both
instances but the results would be different depending on how you call
the batch (there are no parameters needed for the batch, it just needs
to be called). Are you using a set fields or run process action?
Maybe try it the other way around.

Jason