I'm running java version 1.6.0.7 (java 6 update 7) and remedy version
6.3.

My email engine crashed a few days ago and I cannot get it to come up.
I'm getting the error:

The Remedy Email Engine service on Local Computer started and then
stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do,
for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service.

There is a chance that my Email Server User's password expired. Just in
case, I reset his password in Active Directory and in the AR System
Email Mailbox Configuration Form. I then tried to restart the email
engine, but it was to no avail. I have not yet restarted remedy, I'm
trying to avoid that.

Still, whenever I try to restart the engine, in the event log, I see the
following three errors:

Type: Error  Event ID: 4098

The AR System Email Engine service failed to start.

Type: Error  Event ID: 4096

Could not load the Java Virtual Machine

Type: Error   Event ID: 4097

The LoadLibrary function failed for the following reason: The specified
module could not be found.

.

It sounds like it's having java errors big time. Does anyone have any
suggestions? I navigated to my email directory and there were two log
files, stderr and stdout. Neither of them had any relevant information.
The arerror.log doesn't say anything either.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.