-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.T. Shyman
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 8:57 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Engine will not start -- Failed to load java virtual
machine -resolved thanks to norm.

Nice.

That's the "hackish" way of doing it. :)

What I was suggesting was using the aremaild.bat file to uninstall and
reinstall just the windows service. Same reason, same result, different
approach. I like Norm's approach and will make a note of it for the
future.

Thanks for sharing!

--- J.T. Shyman