Joe,

Thanks, but I was under the impression (after a conversation with BMC) that
the mid-tier logs in and uses the permissions of that user for the pre
caching.

Since we have Demo locked down with a password, this would explain why no
prefetching appears to be done.

If I am wrong (which happens every 100 years) then something else is not
allowing the prefetching and the logs are of no help.

Hbr