Joe,

Your never wrong on the AR list ( I can not speak of any place else).

Yes infact I am using the one sent by bmc, Looks to be from the flight deck.

If your correct, then the info I got from BMC is not.

Very strange since they are never wrong.

Joe thanks,

hbr

--
LinkedIn Profile = http://www.linkedin.com/in/hbr4270