Out of curiosity...what's your problem with client side logging?

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Danaceau, Chris
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 5:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RANT: Support Finally Got under my skin

**
> Can you please re-check the permissions for the user-id that you are using
and try the same with the Demo user as well?

Same behavior for Demo. The ID I am using is definitely a member of the
Administrator group. It is my personal login. If it wasn't in the correct
group the client would not permit me to even turn on the client side filter
logging. As you can see from my original logs, that is not the case

> Kindly let me know in case of any concerns on this.

Concerns? My concern is that BMC will extend the time it takes to properly
address this issue by having me jump through the hoops of your scripted
first level support procedures. I've been working with this product for 7
years. I know how client side logging is supposed to work.

--

Chris Danaceau

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended
addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's approval. If
received in error, contact the sender and delete them.

html___