  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Begosh, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 9:11 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Escalation Threads

**
I was wondering does anyone know what a good numbering is for the AR
Escalation threads, min/max.  We have a Large system, with about 100,000
incidents just to give you an idea.  We have all applications, Service Desk,
Change Management, CMDB, Asset, SLM etc...  For some reason our escalations
started to almost stop the other day and we looked and it was set to 1:1.

Kevin Begosh, RSP

html___