  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 11:21 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: RSP 7.X?

**
I'm thinking about taking the BMC  Remedy AR System 7.x: Application
Requirements Analysis, Design & Development class and getting my RSP
certification.  If anyone has taken it, what's the level of difficulty in
your opinion?

I was going to take it in March, but at the end of 2008, simply taking the
What's New in 7.x is not going to be good enough anymore.

Here's what I've taken so far:

BMC Remedy AR System 6.x: Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
BMC Remedy AR System 6.x: Administering - Part 2
BMC Remedy AR System 6.x: Administering - Part 3
BMC Remedy AR System 7.x: Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting

If I take Remedy AR System 7.x: Application Requirements Analysis, Design &
Development and take the test before 2008, I'll only have to take the What's
New in 7.x WBT (which I think I already took)

After 2008, you have to either take 7.x Part 1, 2, and 3, or take an
equivalency exam for Part 1 and 2 (and still take the class for Part 3) for
7.x.

So now I'm going to have to take this class in December and I was hoping for
a nice holiday with no studying, but I guess that's not going to be.

When studying for this exam, are the books the main resource?

Thanks everyone!

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
Tyco Electronics