I would love a copy of the list myself.
Please
Thanks in advance.

--- On Wed, 11/5/08, Jon Chau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Jon Chau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 Operational Categorizations
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 7:50 PM

**
Greetings all,

I was wondering if anyone had a copy of this that they could send to me.  It
looks like BMC revamped their developer network site and I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Jon

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Rick Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**
I wish I had published this last year, but better late than never, I suppose.
This is a link to a paper I just wrote up on how to set up Operational
Categorizations in ITSM 7.  Not a procedural manual like BMC provides, but one
that actually gives an example of values that one might use, and instructions
on how to keep the lists short.

I used it once at a customer site, and it seemed to work well.  A few others
have begun to make use of it as well, so I thought I would formalize it and
make it available to anyone who might gain from it.

http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=861&externalID=3231&fromSearchPage=true

Rick

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___