From: Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Remedy 4.0 or 4.5
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:33 PM

**

Veanna,

These are old versions - more than 3 major versions old, so will no longer be
available for download from the Remedy website. Remedy support, supports upto 3
major releases so currently will support only upto 6.0 and in a few months upto
6.3 after 7.5 is released.

Your best chances are trying to source them from your old backups of software.
I think I have those two versions at home but am at home away from home at the
moment in Connecticut and wont return to New Jersey where I currently reside
till Thursday. If you can wait that long, I can look them up for you. I have
the files necesasry for windows. Not sure if I have unix installers backed up
to CD.

Joe