LJ,

Uh.. maybe you can... (You did not mention what ARS version your
using... but I think this function may also be in 6.3, but not
"Supported yet". )

Have you looked at this special run process ?

Ref: Workflow-Objects-710.pdf , Pg 204.
"
Application-Copy-Field-Value <target_field_ID> <source_field_ID>
Copies a field on the current form to another field on the current form.
Returns one of the following integers:
 1—Indicates that the assignment failed.
 0—Indicates that the assignment occurred.
"

Yes this does not do a "Push" to the target form. However that can be
done to a dynamic form name. You just need to set up a message bus
that allows you to send one (or if you get really crazy more than one
in the same push actions) field value change to the target record(s)
and have filters on the targets that parse the message and set the
local fields during the Modify.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:43 PM, LJ Longwing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nevermind....Got it...:)....This is for anyone else who wants to do
> something similar

<snip>