-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Verify Query and Field values

LJ,

Uh.. maybe you can... (You did not mention what ARS version your using...
but I think this function may also be in 6.3, but not "Supported yet". )

Have you looked at this special run process ?

Ref: Workflow-Objects-710.pdf , Pg 204.
"
Application-Copy-Field-Value <target_field_ID> <source_field_ID> Copies a
field on the current form to another field on the current form.
Returns one of the following integers:
 1-Indicates that the assignment failed.
 0-Indicates that the assignment occurred.
"

Yes this does not do a "Push" to the target form. However that can be done
to a dynamic form name. You just need to set up a message bus that allows
you to send one (or if you get really crazy more than one in the same push
actions) field value change to the target record(s) and have filters on the
targets that parse the message and set the local fields during the Modify.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 7:43 PM, LJ Longwing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Nevermind....Got it...:)....This is for anyone else who wants to do
> something similar

<snip>