From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Phil Murnane
Sent: 10 December 2008 15:51
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Import Tool questions?

**
David:

I've never had a problem with handling special characters with the Import Tool
in over ten years of Remedy work.  Now if you want to talk about _producing_
properly formatted CSV (or what was known years ago as SDF, standard data
format), then I could provide a few examples.

What behavior are you seeing?

HTH,
--Phil

  _____