  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ramey, Anne
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: set fields by process error

**

I am getting an exit code: 127 set fields action error when trying to use
the following in a set fields action to strip HTML from an email body:

$PROCESS$ "echo ""$Email Body$"" | /home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl
"

The process works fine when I run it from the command line:

btw, it does work from the command line:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] db#  echo "<h2>Test header</h2><br>test<br>

> Anne Ramey

> test" | /home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl

Starting /home/aramey/html2text-0.003/html2text.pl ...

Test header

===========

test

Anne Ramey test

Anyone know what exit code 127 means? or see any syntax errors?  I can't
find the set field error exit codes anywhere in the documentation.

AR System 7.0.1 Patch 5, ITSM 7.0.03 patch 7 on Red Hat Linux.  Oracle
backend.

Thanks,

Anne Ramey

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.

html___