From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Salma
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:39 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: How to submit and modify incidents/problems through email.

Dear All,

I have one urgent requirement , i want to submit incidents or problem
automatically when remedy server recieves emails. How do we configure
this ?

 I want to submit incidents through normal email which is sent to the
specified email account , i.e which is configured in remedy. I doesn't
want
to use any templates. Can this be done with out using templates. If yes
Please let me know  how do we start with this configuration.Can any one
give
me some idea  which work flow to be wrritten .

I have setup mailboxes for outgoing and incoming in remedy.

Please let me know for further details . Please help me .

Regards,

Salma

Nabble.com.

_______