Sorry I misspoke...I was speaking of 'within remedy'...but yes...there are
many things available when you step outside the remedy box. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier: how to show Hour glass when Active Link working on a
form

It is possible to do using some javascript.  Do a Google search for
javascript mouse pointer and you should be able to find the javascript to do
the change.  In your Active Links you will have to add (when the client type
is web) a Run Process action to execute the javascript to change the cursor
(and change it back when finished).

Fred