From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Lyle Taylor
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:48 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Canned reports for ITSM 7

**

You might take a look at BMC Analytics for BSM.  That gives you a set of
canned reports on top of Business Objects.  The canned reports there are
also a bit lame, but then you have the ability to modify them and create
new ones using Business Objects, which is something that you can't
really do with the Crystal reports that just come with ITSM.

Lyle