From: William Rentfrow <wrentf...@stratacominc.com>
Subject: Re: Canned reports for ITSM 7
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 4:28 PM

**
I've always regarded the canned reports as suggested starting points for
reporting.  Every organization's reporting need and metrics are so diverse
there's no way BMC could provide very many reports that had actual value to
everyone.

I've always advised my customers to take that route when evaluating them.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
701-306-6157 C