From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Balakumar, Viswanathan
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 10:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: HELP:SLM Application error

**
ALL,

We are having an issues with the SLM Application.

One of the SLM Form (SLM:PenaltyReward) is corrupted (A developer did
save as of this form to create a copy or similar; that removed it from
the application) and when we open the Incident\any form that access any
SLM form, we get the Application not licensed error. "The application is
not licensed  : Remedy Service Level Management (ARERR 9858)".  We tried
re-installing the SLM, but that did not work. So, we are thinking of
uninstalling the SLM first and then install it freshly.

But when i am looking for Uninstalling instructions in the
SLM-Installation guide i did not find any.How do i uninstall the SLM
Application?

Do you suggest Un-Installing and Re-install will fix the issue "A form
is removed from the SLM Application" ?

Environment: ITSM 7.x including SLM.7.x running on a HP-UX OS.

Thanks,
VB

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___