From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:46 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: HELP:SLM Application error

**
Answer: You can't.

SLM can't just be un-installed.  That's the bad news.

The good news is it can be removed (which is very hard and time consuming) and
it can be re-installed.

In this particular case I'd contact BMC support and ask for the SLM engineering
group's help.

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com<mailto:wrentf...@stratacominc.com>