Rocky Mountain BMC Remedy User Group (RMBRUG):

The next Rocky Mountain BMC Remedy User Group meeting is scheduled for
Wednesday, February 25th, from 8:00am - 12:00pm and will be held at the
Hilton Garden Inn Highlands Ranch which is located at 1050 Plaza Dr.,
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126 (
<http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=DENSWGI>
http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=DENSWGI).
We have assembled a great group of speakers, so I look forward to your
attendance.  Here are the topics that will be discussed:

.         AR System & ITSM v7.5 new release overview (presentation by
Cindy McCririe)

.         Enhancing Remedy with Kinetic Data:  Request, Survey and
Calendar solutions built on Remedy;  <http://www.kineticdata.com>
www.kineticdata.com (presentation by John Sundberg)

.         Application Problem Resolution for Remedy - new product overview
(presentation by Lee Van Sluyters)

If you have not already sent your RSVP, please email me as soon as
possible since attendance is limited and the seats are filling up quickly
(RSVP no later than this Wednesday, February 11th).  Thanks again for your
participation in the RMRUG, and please feel free to contact me with any
questions.

Regards,

Bill

Bill Mell