From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Deaver
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM 7 & AIE Question

**
Roger's recommendation is the standard recommendation. It is always a
good practice to bring in to a staging table, do transformation of data,
then push to the final forms.

Kelly Deaver
kdea...@kellydeaver.com
(Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions of the poster and
not the official opinion of BMC)