Hi everyone,

I saw this posting and thought I would pass it on. It may have passed
through the list already, not sure.

Hello,

Currently, we have a Remedy Developer position available in the Colorado
Springs area that I am doing a lot of networking on.  Please read the
following job description and if you or anyone you may know is
interested in more information regarding this position or other
opportunities in the IT industry please contact me.

Remedy Administrator Job Description:

TEKsystems client, a leading government services provider is looking for
a Remedy Administrator for a 6 month right to hire position. Please
review the job description below, as this is a great opportunity to join
a team of qualified professionals with one of our more established
clients.

The following Remedy Administrator will be the Subject Matter Expert
responsible for maintaining, modifying and developing custom software
applications for Enterprise Help Desk trouble ticketing application
using Remedy.

This system is used to process Trouble Tickets for Tier 1, 2, & 3
network/computer support of all customers located worldwide.

Other responsibilities include collecting metrics, creating custom
reports, and creating and maintaining the Remedy system as-built
drawings/diagrams and instruction manuals.

Environment:
Work with other users of Remedy to enhance effectiveness and
collaborative capabilities of Remedy and resolve problems associated
with the Enterprise Remedy application.

Compensation:
This opportunity offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits
package including medical & dental insurance, 10 paid federal holidays;
paid vacation, personal, and sick leave ("discretionary leave" or paid
time off); life insurance, long term disability insurance, tuition
reimbursement; employee referral bonus program, opportunity to
participate in 401(k) plan.

Required Skills:

*       REMEDY DISTRUBUTED ARCHITECT
*       REMEDY WEB ENTERPRISE
*       REMEDY CORE APPLICATION
*       REMEDY DB ADMINISTRATION
*       REMEDY FORM/SCHEMA DEVELOPMENT
*       MINIMUM 3 YRS. EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING REMEDY
*       EXPEREIENCE WITH REMEDY V6 AND V7

Make your next career move with TEKsystems!
We respect your right to privacy. Your personal information is only
collected, used and disclosed by TEKsystems Inc. in accordance with our
Privacy Policy. Your personal information is never sold or leased to any
external company.

TEKsystems Inc. is an Allegis Group, Inc. company.

Thanks for your time and I hope to have an opportunity to work with you
or someone you may know in the future!

Sincerely,

Jason Dilger

Jason Dilger Technical Recruiter
102 S. Tejon St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903

888.818.9695  T 719.866.6903

F 719.866.6930

  <http://www.teksystems.com/>