List,

Really could use someone for this, I currently have 0 folks in the
hopper and the client is ready to move.  Start Date - ASAP/Two Weeks.

Security Clearance is only a plus to have!!!

Role:  Remedy Consultant
Responsibilities:  Homegrown 7.x Application - Implementation experience
to 7.x (Service, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB) - Oracle 10g - Unix
AIX
Team Size: Small
Bachelors Degree:  Absolutely REQUIRED - No Exceptions
Authorization Status:  MUST BE US CITIZEN
Telecommuting:  Unfortunately I have asked several times and the answer
is still no.
Location:  DC Metro
Duration:  6 Month Contract to Hire (Conversion Salary 95K)

Respectfully,

Joshua Kitchen
Recruiter
Kforce Professional Staffing
Two Prestige Place
Suite 350
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
937.449.1749 Office
937.461.6888 Fax
937.416.3456 Cell
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/joshkitchen>
Search Dayton, Ohio Jobs today!  http://www.kforce.com/tech-jobs-Ohio
<http://www.kforce.com/Jobs/Search.aspx?Location=1039&Specialty=Technolo
gy-Jobs&id=2189>

Great People = Great Results(r)
confidential and/or privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original.