Any idea how does company's email server and Remedy's Email Engine work.
are they synchronized with each other or they are two separate things.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of VanSickle, James W
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy vs. Blackberry

**

You can also send email to the phone to be received as a text message
too.  As a poor man's solution, you could setup separate notifications
that email the user's phone email address instead of using third-party
software.  However, your problem notification process remains totally
reliant on the company's email server and Remedy's Email Engine.

James Van Sickle

Remedy Developer

Office: 972-409-4902

Mobile: 214-263-9340