Agree. Even if I had such information, I would not share it with a source so
anonymous that it could be from a competitor.

Rick

From:         Satya Gandhi <satya.gan...@gmail.com>

Date:         Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:38:18
To: <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
Subject: Re: BMC Professional Services Hourly or Daily rates

You would have to contact your regional sales person for a quote if you are
looking for services

--
Regards

Satya

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or support representative for BMC Software, Inc.