Sorry if this seems silly, but as an Administrator can't you simply create an
appadmin account with the proper permissions for configuring ITSM and then log
in again using that account?

Lyle

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Bilinski, John
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:49 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: What is the default admin user account for ITSM 7.5?

**
All,

I just installed ITSM 7.5 and I went to log in with the default ITSM admin
account "appadmin" and it does not exist. I went to the user form and the only
user accounts in the system are:

Demo
DMLadmin
DMLDataadmin

Without the appadmin account I cannot configure ITSM with the Demo account. I
do not know the default passwords for: DMLadmin or DMLDataadmin. What happened
to appadmin in ITSM 7.5? Is there any documentation on how to create an
appadmin? Also, FYI I did not install sample data, and I am wondering should I
have installed sample data to get this admin account?

Need help. Thanks.

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

copies of the original message.