From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Tony Worthington
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 8:05 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Format IP Address

** I had to do something similar long-long-ago.  The requirement was to
validate that the address was a valid class A B or C, and did not fall
into the private address (10. 172.16 192.168) range.  Perl was my
savior.

I'm also curious.  :-)

William Rentfrow <wrentf...@stratacominc.com>

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

03/19/2009 04:05 PM

Re: Format IP Address

Sent by:

"Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)" <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

I have to ask out of curiosity - WHY would you want to do that to IP
addresses?  I'm not usually one to snoop...but I am curious....

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com <mailto:wrentf...@stratacominc.com>
Corporate Website, www.stratacominc.com <http://www.stratacominc.com/>