Hi there,

It might of course just be me, but in my opinion you could only attract
customers if you show * at least * something of yourself on your website
and/or in your email.
Right now your pretty anonymous email provides us with one place to look for
more information; that is a website that has 'under construction'  in a big
font all over the place, and has no content.
I guess this kind of "marketing" will not really help you attract new
business...?

Kind regards,
--
Michiel Beijen
Software Consultant

(ps. I know my site actually is only in dutch, that too will not be really
helpful to 98% of ARSList subscribers.. but at least my email is sent from a
non-freeware email address, with a real name and a telephone number in
it...)