Hi there,

Yes, you are right. I totally agree that our site is like "fishing
expedition", but this is not our purposet :) and we will try to update
it as soon as
possible. Really sorry for that. However, if you need more
information about our services, do not hesitate to write on
"i...@remedydevelopers.eu".

Have a nice week to all,
Ismo