Ive been able to setup a Remedy web service that can be incorporated into
Altiris Workflow 6.5.
To create a Remedy web service, there are instructions on that in the BMC
Remedy Action Request System 7.1 Integrating with Plug Ins ... (Chapter 6)
http://www.bmc.com/supportu/documents/93/94/69394/69394.pdf

As far as then getting that Web service ingested into Altiris Workflow, in
Workflow you would create a Integration project (or if you have a Integration
project already setup as a Muliple Container Generator type you could add to
that project) and add a "Web Service Caller Generator".

In the Web Service Caller generator, you select the Source Type  "WSDL" and
then enter the WSDL path as defined in the WSDL tab of your Remedy Web Service
(looking at the Remedy Web Service object in the Remedy Admin tool its the
field on that tab).

Click Next through the next screens and take the defaults of "Populate into
Component" and finish.

Once you compile your Integration project, it will create a .DLL file that will
contain the methods incorporated with the Integration project.
You will then need to reference that DLL in your Workflow or Web Forms project
in the Project Propertier / Libraries tab.

Once you add that a reference to that file, you should have the Operation
(defined in the Remedy web service) available as a component.
When you add the component to your workflow, you will need to setup the
Authentication info in that component.

Basically fill out all the fields as much as you can and set Authentication
Info to "ARSystem" and set the username and password to a ID in the Remedy
system that should have permissions to the data being retrieved in the web
service (based on the target Remedy form and fields being returned).

You also need to setup the Input values and Output value of that component.

Once you do that you should notice that it is able to work with the inputs you
pass from Altiris Workflow and the data you setup as the Output from your
Remedy Web service should be available as expected.

Thanks
Peter Lammey
ESPN IT Client Architecture and Automation
860-766-4761