From: James Pifer <j...@obrien-pifer.com>
Subject: Re: Java API/ARS 7.1 question
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 8:55 AM

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 09:51 -0500, Axton wrote:
> ** Yes, a rather painful way to get them out.  The new installers pack
> everything in a file that I do not know how to unpack, so an install
> of the server is required to get the api's.  I will not be able to
> accomodate this for HPUX or AIX since I do not have machines on those
> platforms.
>
> Axton Grams

Yeah, I downloaded the installer and tried as well, but couldn't find it
the way they have it packaged. I could throw a VM together to do the
install, but then I also have to install oracle, etc etc etc. Major
pain, but may come to that.

If anyone has a linux machine running ARS 7.5, would you be willing to
zip up the api dir and send it to me?

Thanks,
James