All great people of the ARSLIST,

I am getting "Failed to create internal mapping from wsdl. (ARERR 7012) when
I hit the load button on a filter, when tying to build a new filter. The
wsdl works with soapui (on the app server, which is where we alos have the
admin tool).

Here is the information in the detals;

ERROR: WSDLException (at /definitions/types): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:
Encountered illegal extension element 'types' in the context of a
'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a namespace other
than WSDL's.

 Additional Details:
 com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.ARWSException: WSDLException (at /definitions/types):
faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Encountered illegal extension element 'types' in the
context of a 'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a
namespace other than WSDL's.

at com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.WsdlParser.<init>(WsdlParser.java:114)

at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWsdl(WsdlAdminInterface.java:398)

at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWSDLIntoMappingString(WsdlAdminInterface.java:198)

Any ideas?

Howard

--
Howard Richter