From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Ruble
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:45 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Failed to create internal mapping from wsdl. (ARERR 7012)

**
Howard,
Do you by any chance have a prerelease version of 7.1.00 patch 007 admin
tool?  I get this same message with it that you get.  The 7.01 and 7.5
admin tools work fine on the same wsdl.

Dennis Ruble
Rockwell Collins

Howard Richter <hbr4...@gmail.com>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>

04/01/2009 02:59 PM

Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

cc

Subject

Failed to create internal mapping from wsdl. (ARERR 7012)

**
All great people of the ARSLIST,

I am getting "Failed to create internal mapping from wsdl. (ARERR 7012)
when I hit the load button on a filter, when tying to build a new
filter. The wsdl works with soapui (on the app server, which is where we
alos have the admin tool).

Here is the information in the detals;

ERROR: WSDLException (at /definitions/types): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL:
Encountered illegal extension element 'types' in the context of a
'javax.wsdl.Definition'. Extension elements must be in a namespace other
than WSDL's.

 Additional Details:
 com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.ARWSException: WSDLException (at
/definitions/types): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Encountered illegal
extension element 'types' in the context of a 'javax.wsdl.Definition'.
Extension elements must be in a namespace other than WSDL's.

at com.bmc.arsys.ws.wsdl.WsdlParser.<init>(WsdlParser.java:114)

at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWsdl(WsdlAdminInterface.ja
va:398)

at
com.bmc.arsys.ws.util.WsdlAdminInterface.parseWSDLIntoMappingString(Wsdl
AdminInterface.java:198)

Any ideas?

Howard

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This
message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>