From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Satya Gandhi
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 5:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Multiple AR Servers in Mid-Tier Config

**
Hi Listers,

I have multiple AR servers in a group and I need all these AR Servers along
with the server group name be updated in the MidTier AR Server settings.

When I add all three servers + the server group and I login to access the
applications, on the Home Page, I see all applications links appearing 4 times,
once for each server.

How do i avoid this? I was told this has been discussed in the ARS List earlier
and I cant access the list from my work network.

We are running ARS 7.1 p6. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Regards

Satya
__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

copies of the original message.