Axton,

I think I was more like this:

RemedyWeb was the "thick web client" (applet based), (AKA "Fat web client")

ARWeb was the "thin web client" (DHTML/Javascript based)

WUT was the v4 Windows User Tool (Maybe also called the "FAT client".
Note it is fatter than the Fat web client by two more capital sized
letters.)

You also had to deal with the UUT. (Un*x User Tool). However, you
might also have called it the "OMUT" OSF/Motif User Tool too. But as I
only used it a few times I really do not want to try to remember it in
a negative way. Rather I will choose to focus on the positive
memories.... It's dead.

Then you also had to deal with the MUT. (Macintosh User Tool, was that
v3? or just v2?) Which I would call a "FAt client". (Not quite as fat
as the "FAT client", but fatter than the Fat web client by one capital
letter.)

Did I forget any clients? I thought that there was an ARS Shell out
there too, but I can not seem to find it right now. :(

[ It is Friday right? :) ]

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.