From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Janie Sprenger
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:53 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Couldn't locate the Email form - ARERR 9801

Do you have an archive or backup form of AR System Email Messages?   Or
any other form with the word 'Email' in it, other than the AR System
forms?  I've seen where the email engine identifies a different form for
Email Messages and that causes issues.  This often happens after an App
restart when some type of action has occurred with the DB.  I've found
that removing the 'other' form and stopping/starting ARS and Email will
fix that issue, but not sure if that's the issue your having.

HTH,

Janie