  From: Lammey, Peter A.
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 12:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Crystal report Question

  **
  Ah...I think I know.

  The Mid Tier has its own storage of the reports from the Report form I think.
  I havent worked with the Mid Tier setup for web reporting much but I think
that might be your issue.

  I think when you configure the Crystal Enterprise server to run reports from
the web there is a Reports directory on the server that will store the reports
locally on that server.

  Thanks
  Peter Lammey
  ESPN IT Client Architecture and Automation
  860-766-4761