Is there an easy way I can notify a user if there are gaps in his on call
schedule?

If person A from Group A is on call from May 1st 12:00am to May 5th 12:00am

And

Person B from Group A is on call from May 7th 12:00am to May 12th 12:00am

I'd like to create some sort of calculation to capture the "gaps" for a user,
to warn them that nobody is on call from May 5th at 12:01am to May 6th at
11:59pm.

It might not even have to be that detailed, maybe just a "yes" or "no" that
there are gaps and I can just notify the admin and they would have to check it
themselves.....

The data is on a table so I could do a loop and the Date Fields are Date/Time
Fields.....

ARS 7.01 Patch 3
Windows 2003
Oracle 10i