From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Neha Singhal - VP
Sent: 22 May 2009 06:39
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Changing case of Login Id

Hi Everyone,

We have some of the login ids in mixed cases, we need to standardize the
process by changing them into lowercase.

One approach, we tried is to use 'Authentication Login Name' field, but in
further testing we got some clichés in this approach.

Is there any other way to achieve it.

Regards,
Neha
DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and

Disclaimer link.  To see it, click the link below, or copy and paste it into
your browser's address line.
http://www.citco.com/emaildisclaimer.htm