But in 7.5 the Developer Studio (AKA - Administrator Tool) is in Eclipse -
so "in theory" it should run just fine on non-windows-machines. (Note to
self - try installing it on my Fedora platform to check)...

<IMHO>And the admin tool seems to be a bit slow - versus a small java-app...
</IMHO>

Robert

--
If it were not for the gutter, my mind would be homeless!