From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2009 7:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.5 Install Issue

**
Rafael,

Any issues with the database?

Howard
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Rodriguez, Rafael J x23718
<rafael.rodrig...@broadridge.com<mailto:rafael.rodrig...@broadridge.com>> wrote:
**

Hello list,

WIN2003 Server

SQL2005

I was attempting to upgrade my current dev environment remedy installation from
7.0.1 patch 6 to 7.5 Patch 1 and I'm getting an error during installation. The
error appears in the event log but there is no errors in the install_log:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: AR System Monitor
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0